Finally, A Shoe That Fits To YOUR Feet
If you’ve never tried Altra running shoes, you’re going to love their natural fit and the comfort of sliding your feet into a shoe that’s designed for YOUR foot! You might be wondering, how is it designed specifically for you? Altra running shoes are unique because every shoe model in their catalogue is anatomically designed for the natural spread of the human foot.
Notice the top left image and how the bones of the feet are able to spread wide naturally. Contrast that to the image on the right where the foot is boxed in to fit the shape of the other brand shoe. But with Altra running shoes, the shoe shape accommodates the foot.
What this does is allows your feet to flex and spread and move the way they were designed to move. It’s freedom for your feet! The zero drop heel of nearly every Altra model also stems from the mentality of maintaining the natural movement of the feet.
Note: For runners who are new to Altra, we recommend easing into a Zero Drop Heel by building up to longer runs.
3 Things To Love About Altra Running Shoes
- Foot Freedom – The toe box design provides a roomy and spacious area for the feet. Once your feet find freedom, they’ll never want to go back to another type of toe box.
- Heel Drop Equals Zero – Almost every model of Altra running shoes has a zero drop heel. Beneath the cushy sole of the shoe, the forefoot and the heel are the same distance from the ground. Why? To encourage a low-impact landing, optimal alignment, and proper form during your run.
- Natural Comfort – Between the wide toe box, the sculpted footbed, and the Balanced Cushioning platform with foam cushioning technologies, you will love the natural comfort that Altra running shoes provide during your walk or run.
Brand New Model Unveiled by Altra
A Few Things We Love About the New AltraFWD Experience
- Unique, springy sensation with the 4mm heel drop and rocker
- Nice balance of connection with the ground and softness
- Same great Altra foot shape with the roomy toe box
- A shoe that’s great for both walking and running
- A great trainer option that can come in handy for tempo runs and can serve as a second shoe behind a need-for-speed model
Do you have more questions about Altra running shoes? We can help! Call or come into the store where our shoe and running experts are ready to provide the high-quality customer service you expect from a Top 50 Running Store in America.