To Run or Walk On the Clouds
When you’re in the midst of a workout, how do your feet feel? How would you like them to feel? If you’re thinking about your shoes during the run, or worrying about whether you’re getting a blister, or even feeling pain or discomfort in your feet, it might be time to try something different. For walkers and joggers, an excellent pair of running shoes is essential for a good workout. Some of those aches and pains in your feet are preventable. Your shoes might be worn down and needing replacement, or your gait and stride could require a specific shoe type that the shoe experts at St. Pete Running Company can help you narrow down to that just-right-for-you shoe.
Most people love being able to forget about their shoes while they walk or jog because they want to enjoy the scenery, or to focus on getting pumped up for a distance goal while listening to their favorite playlist. Wherever you’re at in your fitness journey, we’ve got a running shoe brand to recommend: On Running shoes. The Swiss-made running brand not only helps your feet feel so great that you’ll forget all about them during the workout, but their company has made it their goal to give walkers and joggers the awesome sensation that you’re running/walking through the clouds.
Give On Running Shoes a Try
If you’re intrigued, then come into St. Pete Running Company where you can get your feet inside a pair of On Running Shoes. Our shoe experts will walk you through our one-of-a-kind StrideSmart Shoe Fitting, which includes a full body approach to gait evaluation. We don’t focus on feet alone, but on your body’s mechanics from head to toe. We take a look at your stride to verify the type of shoe model that you will require (neutral versus stability). So many people have never had a comprehensive shoe fitting, and it’s so important to do this before you grab a pair of running shoes. Our shoe fitting is FREE and we also help you check trouble spots, including past injuries and offer ways to prevent future injuries. Afterward, you’ll have a chance to test out On Running shoes and see just how good they feel.
Top Five Reasons to Try On Running Shoes
- Light, Lighter, and Lightest – On Running shoes are some of the lightest shoes on the market! The ultralight On Cloud is a staple from when On first launched their company, and with every model variety they create, they continue to keep it light.
- Soft Landing – That feeling of walking or running on the clouds starts the moment you put the shoes on, and continues throughout the workout thanks to their CloudTec cushioning system.
- Explosive Take-Off – Thanks to the tech surrounding their Speedboard, some On models allow for that explosive take-off that pairs beautifully with the feeling of running through the clouds.
- Room For Toes – On is known for their roomy, wide toe box at the front of their shoes. This is important for walking and running mechanics because our feet are designed to splay, spreading the toes with each step or stride. On gets it. Their shoes allow for a comfortable foot splay.
- Versatility – Whether you’re a walker, jogger, or speedy road racer, On Running shoes are for you! They have models for different distances and even for different speeds in their racing shoe models.
Do you have more questions about On running shoes? We can help! Call or come into the store where our shoe and running experts are ready to provide the high-quality customer service you expect from a Top 50 Running Store in America.