How Diadora Running Shoes Are Sweeping the Nation
Never heard of Diadora running shoes? Then allow us the honor of introducing you to this awesome Italian company that began making mountain boots in 1948! In the 1960’s, Diadora began to shift toward sports and has been constantly improving their running brand ever since. In 2009, the company went worldwide and the U.S. was introduced to their phenomenal running shoes. Their popularity has been skyrocketing ever since. The word “Diadora” comes from the Greek which means “sharing gifts and honors.”
Diadora Running Shoes Available Online and in Store
Are you wondering where to start when it comes to trying out Diadora running shoes?
Every walker and runner is different, and that’s why a StrideSmart Shoe Fitting at St. Pete Running Company is an essential starting point. Here are some of the benefits of utilizing our free shoe fitting:
- Our free shoe fitting process is a thorough evaluation of your running/walking history and fitness goals.
- We check several important functional movements in a full body approach (we don’t just focus on feet!).
- When you test out a pair of shoes, you are welcome to jump on the treadmill to get a solid feel for the shoes you are interested in purchasing.
- Did we mention it’s free?
Come in to St. Pete Running Company during normal business hours and our expert staff will walk you through this one-of-a-kind shoe fitting.
To purchase online, visit our ONLINE STORE.
Top 4 Things We Love About Diadora Running Shoes
What Can Diadora Running Shoes Do For You?
- COMFORTABLE CUSHION – Diadora often gets compared to Hoka One One running shoes because they have a high cushion element with a technology that doesn’t add all the extra weight. Their shoes have a flexible and soft but not squishy feel which many walkers and runners love.
- BLUSHIELD TECH – The unique Blushield technology in Diadora running shoes guarantees perfect body balance melded with total foot grip thanks to the ergonomic base and active cones. These features create a glove-like, supportive fit that still allows for plenty of room in the shoe.
- HIGH-ARCH SUPPORT – The myth that high arches require one specific shoe (and nothing else works!) is dispelled when it comes to Diadora running shoes. Their entire catalogue has been proven to support high arches time and time again, and the Blushield tech paired with the glove-like fit has a lot to do with why. So high arches? Give Diadora a try!
- MODELS FOR EVERY NEED – Looking for a lightweight shoe? Looking for stability? What about high cushion? Ready to go the distance? There’s a Diadora for that.
We’re one of the few stores in the Tampa Bay area that carries Diadora, and they might just be the shoes you’ve been looking for to take your run to the next level.
Do you have more questions about Diadora running shoes? We can help! Call or come into the store where our shoe and running experts are ready to provide the high-quality customer service you expect from a Top 50 Running Store in America.