When Shopping For the Holidays, Consider These Recovery Essentials
Some of the best gifts a runner or a walker can receive are recovery tools. We’re keeping this list quick and simple with what we consider the top 4 recovery tools for runners. Plus you can give yourself the gift of recovery with any of these essentials.
Benefits of Regular Recovery
- Avoid injury by making a habit of utilizing recovery tools before and after a workout.
- Strengthen, elongate, and remove knots from muscles with three of our top recovery tools.
- Increase blood circulation, meaning red blood cells repair faster, with three of our top recovery tools.
Top 4 Recovery Tools
- Air Relax Boots – This recovery essential is like a massage for your legs. You zip up the boots, relax in a comfortable chair, and select the setting that best fits your needs (from easy to moderate to intense). Air Relax Boots use compressed air to massage the legs, increasing circulation and blood flow. Every workout leads to microtears in muscles that need red blood cells for repair, which is why increased circulation is important for recovery.
- Massage Gun – Target muscles and release muscle knots with a massage gun, especially tight knots that need extra attention. This recovery tool increases blood flow to targeted areas, helps your body flush out lactic acid, and is light and portable.
- Foam Rollers – When you use a foam roller, you release lactic acid in sore spots and get the benefits of relaxing knotted muscles with increased blood flow to targeted areas. There are a variety of products, including massage balls and traditional rollers. For full body recovery, foam rollers are a must.
- Oofos Recovery Sandals – Runners and walkers might think that any shoe will do when jumping out of their running shoes and into something else, but we highly recommend that you get a pair of Oofos as your go-to post-run footwear. These recovery sandals include arch support and Oofoam® technology to relieve aching joints and sore feet.
Shop Air Relax Boots and More In Store or Online
The holiday season is upon us, and now you know where to buy Air Relax Boots, foam rollers, massage guns, and Oofos sandals. At St. Pete Running Company, we’re happy to show you how the boots work, how to properly foam roll with different products, and you can test out a pair of Oofos Recovery Sandals. You can also shop online at this link: https://stpeterunningco.com/shop-online
St. Pete Running Company is OPEN
We are working hard to keep our store clean and sanitized for you, our customer family. In accordance with county, city, and CDC guidelines, we require our employees to wear masks. Customers are also asked to wear masks when they come into our store. We provide hand sanitizer when you enter the store and we are limiting the number of patrons in the store at one time.
Please feel free to call us with any questions at 727-800-5043.