We’re Going Streakin! Won’t You Join Us?
It’s a New Year and that means it’s time to get moving! We’d like to inspire you to get your workouts done with this friendly challenge which involves exercising for 7 days in a row. The 7-day Streak takes place January 16th – 22nd.
This challenge is for all levels of walkers and joggers and you’ll be able to log your activity on Garmin Connect. Don’t have Garmin Connect? Download the FREE app to your preferred device and join the group “Run St. Pete” where the challenge will be posted. See more detailed instructions at the bottom of this post.
What’s the Challenge?
We’re kicking off Streak Week 2023 on Monday, January 16th and each winner will get some cool prizes! All the details coming your way right here:
- Kick-off Date: Monday, January 16th
- Challenge Goal: Complete 7 consecutive days of exercise
- What Exercise: Can be a combination of things such as running, walking, yoga, gym workouts, etc.
- How Long: Exercise for at least one hour a day for 7 days in a row
What Do Winners Receive?
We’ll be able to see every person who completed the challenge right on the Garmin Connect app. If you don’t have the app and would like to document your daily workouts for the streak, bring your proof into the store and show us your Streak Week to claim your winning status!
- A Polaroid photo on our wall of fame
- 25% off special apparel card for 30 days
One FREE track pass
Instructions for joining in Garmin Connect:
- Download the “Garmin Connect” app
- Register if you’re new or Sign In to your existing account
- Go to “Groups”
- Join “Run St. Pete”
- Start exercising with your Garmin smartwatch on Jan 16th and the app will document your daily progress within the challenge!
Can you do it? We think you can!
Do you have more questions about Streak Week? We can help! Call or come into the store where our shoe and running experts are ready to provide the high-quality customer service you expect from a Top 50 Running Store in America.