Have a Race this Fall? Train with Us!
Do you have a Fall Race? Looking for a fun, supportive group to train with? We are here to help you! We’re offering a 10-week Half Marathon Training Group. This program is fun, informative, uplifting, and led by expert coaches. Be rewarded with great fitness and friends. Experience the satisfaction of a great training program and an epic finish line.
Get all your questions answered at our Half Marathon Training Info Session on Monday, Aug 22nd from 6 – 6:30 PM. Afterward, join us for our FREE Group Run! All levels welcome.
Training Program Details
- This is a fun and comprehensive half marathon training program for novice or intermediate runners.
When and Where?
- This ten-week course commences on Saturday, September 3rd at 7:30AM, meeting at St Pete Running Company.
- The target race is the St. Pete Run Fest Half Marathon, November 13th (NOTE: optional to run this race)
- Training sessions will take place at different areas around the community including: St. Pete Running Company, the nearby parks, neighborhoods, Boyd Hill, downtown St. Pete and the Pinellas Trail.
- Training will consist of 3 group training sessions per week
- Monday 6:30pm
- Wednesday track workout either 5:30am or 6:30pm
- Saturday long runs (will be morning runs)
- You will receive a weekly training plan
- Accomplishment, physical fitness, weight management through the holidays, injury prevention and most importantly…. It’s FUN!
- Camaraderie from dozens of other like-minded runners.
- Accountability – it’s much easier to make yourself go to training if you know there is a friendly & supportive group waiting for you to join them!
- Guidance: We have an expert team of coaches who will guide you from start to finish. We believe in educating runners so expect to learn a lot about running throughout this course.
- This program is designed for Novice to Intermediate runners who usually share any/all of the above WHY goals and…
- Understand the importance of staying healthy and want guidance/leadership to help them achieve their goals.
- Want to tick a half marathon off the bucket list.
- Want to run a faster time than they have ever gone before.
- Hope to enjoy running and make sure they’re not going to get injured.
Participants should be in good health and cleared by a doctor to be able to run. You should be able to complete a 3 mile walk/run before joining the training group. Yes, it’s okay to take walk breaks.
REGISTER ONLINE: https://stpeterunningco.com/shop-online/?fp=half-marathon-training-program-2022
Cost & What is included:
$200 (only $20 a week!)
All Participants Receive:
- Race entry discount for St. Pete Run Fest Half Marathon
- 20% discount on your entire purchase on Sept 3rd and then 10% off store purchases until the end of the program
- Free Endurance Package
- Free St Pete Running Company shirt
- Weekly training email
- 3 group training session a week with a coach
- Free access to paid training session put on by SPRC during this time period
If you still have questions about the Half Marathon Training program, we can help! Call or come into the store where our shoe experts are ready to provide the high-quality customer service you expect from a Top 50 Running Store in America.