Bring Us Your Sore Legs
Do your legs feel sore after a run? You’re not alone! While dynamic stretching is a great way to loosen up, we’d like to suggest something even better: Air Relax Boots. This recovery tool is like a massage, and it’s designed to help speed up recovery and enhance your performance.
At St. Pete Running Company, we approach every aspect of running and walking from injury prevention to warming up to training to race day to recovery to an active lifestyle. When it comes to recovery, we believe every runner and walker can benefit from Air Relax Boots, which is why we carry them in store. Ready to take your training to the next level?
What Can Air Relax Boots Do For You?
- The Comfort of a Massage – The air pumped in can be adjusted to the desired intensity, massaging the leg muscles and relaxing you like you would feel during a massage.
- Relieve Your Legs – Help relieve knee problems, swelling, tension, varicose veins, water retention, and cramps.
- Recover Faster – After your run or workout, the massage from the boots will help improve blood & lymphatic system circulation.
- Targeted Compression – Similar to the idea of wearing compression socks, you can target specific areas in your leg and compress to your preferred comfort level.
Designed to Recover
Online and Available at St. Pete Running Company
To purchase your own pair online, visit our online store. The Air Relax Boots are available in three different sizes based on inseam.
26-30 Inseam: Size 2
30-34 Inseam: size 3
34-38 Inseam: size 4
Air Relax Boots
- For enhanced recovery, use these boots at least once after each training session.
- For those training hard, these can be used 2-3 times daily to facilitate better recovery.