Get Your Holiday Shopping Done Early In Store or Online
Guest blog by Kerri Somers, EP-C, CHKD Healthy You for Life, Exercise Physiologist
When you go for a walk or run, what are your essentials? Some people like minimal gear (Running shoes? ) while others get excited about checking their progress on smartwatches, listening to their favorite music on headphones, protecting their eyes with polarized sunglasses, enduring weather changes with wicking materials, foam rolling sore muscles for quicker recovery, and the list goes on.
Whoever you’re shopping for this holiday season, we’ve got lots of options they will love! Check out our list of 10 gift ideas.
10 Must-Haves for Runners and Walkers
- Garmin Smartwatch – These fitness watches are a favorite among our customer family. Most models offer an array of advanced running features such as live running stats (pace, HR, accurate GPS distance tracking, HR zones), daily body energy and stress level tracking, sleep analysis, music storage, and much more!
- Aftershokz Bluetooth Headphones – These are the safest headphones to run with because they are bone-conducting and do not sit inside the ear. That means someone can listen to music, podcasts, audiobooks, etc. without everyone else hearing while they will still hear what’s going on around them.
- AirRelax Boots – This gift shows so much love! The greatest and laziest recovery tool anyone could ask for is like a leg massage. Zip these boots up over your legs, kick back on the couch, and let AirRelax do the work of relieving muscle tightness and leg pain with air compression.
- Gift Cards – Great for anyone who likes to shop for their own gifts! An average pair of running shoes costs $130. Higher-end single-item apparel costs $50.
- Box of Socks – We will hand-pick 10 of our favorite pairs of tech socks just for the person on your list, stick them in a box, and include one of our favorite workouts for runners. You can either have this delivered or you can pick it up in store!
- SPRC Custom Socks (4-pack) – We now have our very own tech running socks! This is great for people who love unique and small-business items.
- Running Shoes – Most runners need to replace their shoes every 6-9 months to avoid injury, so new shoes are always a great gift! We can look up the last shoes purchased in our system or we’re happy to suggest a shoe.
- Goodr Sunglasses – All polarized, slip-resistant, anti-fog, and durable, these sunglasses are great for wearing while running or even for daily life.
- Theragun – Our favorite percussion gun will help work out those tight muscles! Their new model the Mini is great for traveling as it is so light and easy to use.
LET US HELP YOU SHOP
That’s just a sample of the gifts you can purchase for your holiday shopping list at St. Pete Running Company. We’re happy to help as you search for the perfect gifts. Come by the store and we’ll show you even more gift ideas. You can also visit our online store by clicking this link: https://stpeterunningco.com/shop-online
St. Pete Running Company is OPEN
We are working hard to keep our store clean and sanitized for you, our customer family. In accordance with county, city, and CDC guidelines, we require our employees to wear masks. Customers are also asked to wear masks when they come into our store. We provide hand sanitizer when you enter the store and we are limiting the number of patrons in the store at one time.
Please feel free to call us with any questions at 727-800-5043.