- This event has passed.
Sunday Swiminar Swim Clinic
August 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Swim St. Pete is hosting a swim clinic designed to improve your swim technique. This is targeting novice to intermediate swimmers who want to become more efficient in the water. If you’re a competent swimmer but would like to start lap swimming, this is for you. Also if you’re just looking for guidance with your swim stroke you can absolutely benefit from this clinic!
– Sunday, August 27th, 1:00 – 2:30 PM.
– ** New Location ** – Northwest Pool. 2331 60th St North, St. Petersburg.
– Cost: $20
– Intention: We require swimmers to possess basic swim and breathing fundamentals. You should be able to swim a few laps, breathe to the side, put your face in the water, etc. If you are unable to do that yet, we recommend swim lessons to ensure competency in the water before coming to this training group. At this time our group does not provide swim lessons, but rather training.
– Instructors: This event is hosted by Swim St. Pete, which is a Swimming club operated by St. Pete Running company. More details can be found here: https://stpeterunningco.com/swim-st-pete/
– What to bring: Swim suit (facilities will be open for changing) Goggles, towel, drink bottle with water and electrolytes.
– Max of 25 people to ensure you get proper instruction.
-Cost: $20 to be paid at pool.