Fall 10K Training Program
This is a comprehensive 10k training program for novice or intermediate runners.
WHEN is the Program?
- Training commences on Saturday, September 7th
- 10 weeks to a 10K training
- The Target race is The St. Pete Run Fest 10k on Saturday, November 17th
- Training will consist of 3-4 structured runs each week along with a weekly training schedule.
- Runs will be Monday 6:30pm, Wednesday at 5:30am or 6:30pm and Saturday Mornings (with an optional Thursday Run)
WHO is the Program for?
This program is designed for Novice to Intermediate runners who usually share any/all of these goals.
- Understand the importance of staying healthy and want guidance/leadership to help them achieve their goals.
- Want to tick a 10k off the bucket list.
- Want to run a faster time than they have ever gone before.
- Hope to enjoy running and make sure they’re not going to get injured.
- Want to train with a group of other runners and have the accountability of a coach.
WHY particpate in the program?
- Accomplishment, physical fitness, weight management through the holidays, not as physicallyt demanding as a half/full marathon, injury prevention and most importantly…. It’s FUN!
- Camaraderie from dozens of other like-minded runners.
- Accountability – it’s much easier to make yourself go to training if you know there is a friendly & supportive group waiting for you to join them!
- Guidance and Education: We have an expert team of coaches who will guide you from start to finish. We believe in educating runners so expect to learn a lot about running throughout this course.
Participants should be in good health and cleared by a doctor to be able to run. Yes, it’s okay to take walk breaks.
- Cost of the 10 week course is $200 ($20 per week)
- Race entry discount for St. Pete Run Fest Half Marathon
- 10% Discount in store purchases until 11/20/2019
- Free Use of Air Relax Recovery Boots
- A Free one -on - one Running Gait Analysis
- Free Gatorade Endurance Package
- Free St Pete Running Company In Training t-shirt
- Caps at 50 people
- If you have more questions please contact the store at 727-800-5043 or email Ryan@stpeterunningcompany.com