WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE GARMIN FENIX 5X: THE ULTIMATE SMARTWATCH May 06, 2017 11:33
The All-New Garmin fēnix® 5X
Are you curious about all the features of the Garmin fēnix® 5X? Read on, and you'll start asking yourself: What DOESN'T this watch do?
For the runner who goes the extra mile, the fēnix® 5X is the ultimate smartwatch. Whether you're training for a triathlon, an ultra marathon, or planning an Appalachian Trail hike, you're in good hands with the premier multisport companion.
What You Need to Know
- Stainless steel for durability
- Full color map guidance includes route suggestions for the adventurous cyclist, runner, walker, and hiker (and helps prevent you from getting lost!)
- Battery life up to 35 Hours (in saver mode)
- Wrist Heart Rate and Smart Notifications
- Water-rated to 100 meters
- Advanced GPS for challenging environments
- Attractive appearance for an easy transition from workplace to workout
- Advanced performance metrics such as VO2 max, heart rate variability, recovery advisor, and more to monitor training and compare results with your peers
- Swim profiles, skiing, paddle sports, and golf for maximum multisport use
- Comprehensive navigation includes altimeter, barometer, and compass
- Custom apps and watch faces
Garmin fēnix® 5X Now at St. Pete Running Company
Ready to for a smartwatch that will take you to the next level? Stop by St. Pete Running Company where we carry the full line of Garmin fēnix® 5 including 5S and 5X.
Address: 6986 22nd Ave North, Saint Petersburg, Florida 33710
Blogger Bria is a customer service manager at St. Pete Running Company.