3 THINGS TO LOVE ABOUT SUNNY RUNNERS KIDS RUN CLUB September 30, 2019 11:33 4 Comments
Let's Celebrate Kids Running!
Kids Run Club
When: Starting October 6th from 2:00 - 3:00 PM with Weekly Practice through November 10th (See Schedule Below)
Where: Various Locations in St. Pete (See Schedule Below)
Who: Kids Ages 4-12
Cost: $40 per child for the Kids Run Club or $60 for all 6 weeks with Race Entry for St. Pete Run Fest PeliKids Race (weekly drop-in rate $10)
Goal Race: St. Pete Run Fest PeliKids (various distances according to age)
We're teaching kids great running form to be an efficient runner and making it fun! The experts at St. Pete Running Company want to inspire your kids to live an active and healthy lifestyle. This will be a fun, action-packed class that will help your little ones an appreciation and life-long love of running. We will teach your little stompers the necessary skills for running such as cadence, stride length and pacing, using our FAST system: Frequency, Alignment, Stability, & Timing are the keys to their success.
- Parents are invited to join in at no charge. If you would like to help coach contact St. Pete Running Company.
- These classes are outside - please have children wear sunscreen, bug spray, and comfortable clothing. Bring a water bottle.
- Kids will be broken into groups by age for training
- We will also teach how to make a few simple kid friendly healthy snacks
- There will be a focus on a positive characteristic trait each week
Three Things to Love About Kids Running Class
- ENCOURAGES A LOVE OF RUNNING - We can equip kids with tools for success, but the best thing we can teach them is that running is fun!
- GIVES MOM AND DAD TIME TO RELAX - Parents are welcome to join in, but can also sit back and relax while your kids get to spend some energy!
- EVERYONE WINS - When your kids enjoy an active and healthy lifestyle, they will begin to understand the value of maintaining that lifestyle for years to come. And we believe kids are the future, so we want to encourage them! Each class includes a snack at the end, and parents receive a $10 Gift Card to St. Pete Running Company. Win/Win!
We Can't Wait to Get Started!
All practice sessions will be on Sundays from 2-3pm
October 6 – Lake Vista Park - 1401 62nd Ave. S.
October 13 – Fossil Park - 6635 Dr MLK Jr. St. N.
October 20 – Northwest Park - 5801 22nd Ave. N.
October 27 – Campbell Park - 601 14th St. S.
November 3 – Gladden Park - 3901 30th Ave. N.
November 10 – Crescent Lake Park - 1320 5th St. N. (NOTE: Nov 10th will be our CELEBRATION RUN, with a race for the kids)
SATURDAY - November 16 – St. Pete Run Fest PeliKids Races
*If you include this in your registration* PeliKids Finisher's will also receive a Medal and a race T shirt to celebrate their accomplishment
Blogger Bria is a Customer Service Manager at St. Pete Running Company.