HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RUN WITH MUSIC WITHOUT A PHONE? April 11, 2018 12:56
All-New Garmin at St. Pete Running Company
What's the ONLY Garmin Smartwatch with Music that Requires No Phone?
The all-new Garmin Forerunner® 645 Music is the watch you've been waiting for! Now you can run or walk with a watch that plays your favorite tunes and requires no phone.
This smartwatch can store up to 500 songs (includes other audio files such as podcasts and audiobooks) on your FR 645 Music and you can do your workout without carrying your phone!
- UP TO 500 SONGS - It's easy to download your songs (Note: requires a connection with Bluetooth® headphones, sold separately)
- STREAMING MUSIC OPTIONS - iHeart radio available to download
- WALLET IN THE WATCH - Includes Garmin Pay™ which means you don't need to carry a wallet (Note: only with participating banks)
- TRAINING METRICS - Monitor your training with features like VO2 max, step counter, intensity minutes, cadence, keep track of your aerobic and anaerobic training effect and more
- HEART RATE MONITORING - Wrist-based heart rate included
- CUSTOMIZED APPS & WATCH FACES - Choose from hundreds of apps in the Garmin Connect IQ™ store.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY - Expect the battery to last up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 5 hours in GPS mode with music.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - Pair with your phone to receive smart notifications such as text, email, calendar reminders, etc.
Come in to St. Pete Running Company
and Get Your Garmin Forerunner® 645 Music
Blogger Bria is a customer service manager at St. Pete Running Company.