ARE YOUR FEET ON THE CLOUD? April 16, 2016 14:00
Responsive Running Shoes for Every Runner
Men's On Cloud
Women's On Cloud
On Running at St. Pete Running Company
St. Pete Running Company is introducing a new brand. On Running Shoes are now in store. Here's what you need to know.
What You Need to Know About the Cloud
- Designed for runners who want a minimal running shoe with maximal cushioning
- Super lightweight, flexible and responsive
- Soft landing with an explosive takeoff
- Forget about lacing up: The On Cloud features easy-entry lacing
Men's On Cloudsurfer
What You Need to Know About the Cloudsurfer
- Agile and breathable
- Cushioned while still highly responsive
- Great neutral shoe for training and race competition
- Cloud elements move individually to respond to individual gait
Women's On Cloudflyer
What You Need to Know About the Cloudflyer
- Soft landing of a training shoe with the dynamic kick of a rapid competitive shoe
- Stability impulse promotes running motion without inward rotation
- Wider surface area provides a stable stance for safe ride
- Platform provides a natural range of motion and extra flexibility
Ready to Put Your Feet in a Cloud?
Come into St. Pete Running Company for your free StrideSmart Fitting Process and try On Running shoes to see how much your feet love the Cloud.
Blogger Bria works at St. Pete Running Company as a customer service manager.